The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailFAQSearchCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Send your best wishes to Amy for the new year !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeryB1979
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Re: Send your best wishes to Amy for the new year !   12/24/2012, 11:18 pm

Hallo Amy!
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! santa I am a big fan of you since begining, i met you in Vienna 2008 after the gig at WUK, you gave me a autograph and a picture togeher, so i will never forget I love you I like your music so much. You help so many people with it, more than you know!!!!!!
Everytime if it is possible i get to a concert. We all dive into antoher world with you on every concert, i forget the time when you are on stage Exclamation
I saw people, who are singing, laughing, crying, and suffering with you during you are performing Surprised Crying or Very sad Laughing sunny Razz http://www.1001-vote It's so wonderful to see you everytime!
I hope we will never lost you! Razz Laughing I wish you so much luck and all the best for your further life, altough it will go other ways, so you can't know it... Life has so many surprises... sometimes it is very different than you think...
We love you so much Amy Elisabeth Macdonald!
Very very very nice greetings from Austria!

GeryB

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/gerald.birnleitner
Dennis
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Re: Send your best wishes to Amy for the new year !   12/23/2012, 11:28 pm

Hi Amy,

I wish you, your family and your band members all the best for the new year! Your music always makes me happy and I forget all my problems for a while! thank you for that!
I also wish you nice christmas days ...

Hope to see you in Germany or a neighbour country again in the next year, the two concerts in this year I was at there were pure class, you have rock them as you always do it Wink

much health, much good moments, much happiness and success. that is what I wish you for the next year and future.

Amy2
Back to top Go down
Everything4Amy
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Re: Send your best wishes to Amy for the new year !   12/23/2012, 10:57 pm

I wish Amy a Merry Christmas... And a better year in 2013 than in 2012!!!

For the next year I wish Amy the best.... a healthy year... Nice gigs with nice public...
I don't know what to give her... But I hope she is at home and she works on a new album... It would be nicer than before..

A present from me is my love to her music... when I see her in February and (I hope) I stand on the first row..

Amy wish you the best in 2013 and make it as well!

Each day a laugh... Each day happy...
365 days happy is impossible..; But I hope after each tear, there is a laugh...

Much of Greetz from
Bieke Everaert xx
Back to top Go down
M.M
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Send your best wishes to Amy for the new year !   12/23/2012, 8:56 pm

Hello Amy! I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year! I hope you health is better now and that it won't occur once again! Smile I'm fond of your music since the age of 12. This Is The Life is the first album I bought. Since that time, there's not one day without listening to one of your songs because your music helps me to feel better! I never had the opportunity to see you on stage that's why it will be nice to see you in France next year (In the western France if you can!!! Smile ). But I saw lots of videos of your gigs and you and your band are absolutely extraordinary!
Whereupon, I give you all my best wishes for happiness and success (no doubt on it) for 2013 Smile

Mael
Back to top Go down
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Send your best wishes to Amy for the new year !   12/23/2012, 7:23 pm

I come to present you my best wishes for health, happiness and success for this year 2013 Amy ! I hope your tour this year and in 2013 around the world, you bringest much happiness that you bring us with your music ! I hope to see you on stage this year in France or anywhere else ! I hope you like your new forum ! Best regards from France !

François
Back to top Go down
http://www.amymacdonald-forum.net
DJFanch29
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Send your best wishes to Amy for the new year !   12/23/2012, 3:03 pm

Send your best wishes to Amy for the new year ! I will send her all these wishes from all members of this forum !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amymacdonald-forum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send your best wishes to Amy for the new year !   

Back to top Go down

Send your best wishes to Amy for the new year !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1