The world is a diverse place. We come in many different shapes and sizes and have different beliefs. Diversity is good. Embrace it. (Amy Macdonald)

HomePortailFAQSearchCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aloha From Hawaii

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gerry007
Youth Of Today
Youth Of Today

PostSubject: Aloha From Hawaii   2/18/2015, 2:09 am

Hey Gang! I'm the 'New Kid in Town'. First and foremost: Amy is a visionary. Can't get enough.
Nutin' really that 'special 'bout me: Hawaiian born professional surfer. Passion for Music a close second: Heavy U.K
influence prompted me to form Hawaii's own Beatles Tribute Band. Lead guitarist, George my mentor. View: Youtube-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] > 'Nowhere Man'.  Other artists: The Who, Eagles, Stones, Alizee, Marina & the Diamonds

Forum etiquette: Understood. Essential goal: to raise awareness and create a stir within our group, hoping that
Amy will take notice. By producing 'TRADEWINDS' a surfing documentary, (sound track to include 3 Amy hits)
I would be honored if she would

When the film is complete, the next step get it to Vertigo Records and hope there is a slight possibility they will pass
it on to Amy. My take: She may re-gift it to a dumpster, or consider it malware unfit for her laptop, or (best scenario)view the film/  
soundtrack of her songs in pristine point breaks of Biarritz, Rio, San Diego and Hawaii. I'll be sincere: I need forum
members to offer guidance and support. Join me! Wouldn't it be *****cool if she wrote a song FOR us?  Gerry 
Back to top Go down

Aloha From Hawaii
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1